Tuesday, October 24, 2006

TWiT in on the way out?

Here’s a comment left by Leo himself in the news entry on twit.tv:

It’s not I who want to take a break. I’m here every week ready to record, edit, and post a show. I gladly put in more time on the show than all the other TWiTs put together, but if the other TWiTs decide not to show there’s not much I can do about it.

At this point I have a couple of choices. I could re-cast the show with people who will actually show up, but is it a TWiT without Patrick and John?

Or I could put TWiT to rest and come up with something to replace it. Neither choice is desirable, especially since we have a sponsor who is paying to be on this show in particular, but frankly it’s more than I can handle trying to keep this cast together.

As I said, I’m going to defer a decision until I come back fromt the cruise.

– Leo Laporte, Chief TWiT

Supposedly they are working on a new site, UndoTV.

Save TWiT!!!

No comments: